Friday, January 1, 2010

PA Dutch 200k - Jan 2 R-12 Postponed (update #2)

Update #2 (1/1/10)
The event is postponed until Sunday, January 3.

Rick scouted parts of the course on Friday morning to check out the current road conditions. While the conditions are improving with the sun and above freezing temperatures, we decided that another day is needed for the roads to dry out.

Please note that there is a chance of snow showers on Saturday with the possibility of accumulation ... so be sure to check back for any status updates.

If you are unable to make it to the new January 3 date, the course is also available as a permanent. You can contact permanent owner Rick Carpenter for additional information.

Update #1 (12/31/09)
Draft 6 of the cuesheet has been posted with updates from Rick and Maile Neel's preride checkout they did on Wednesday. Maile has taken many pictures which she'll be posting on her flickr website:

We're keeping a close eye on the weather and road conditions ... be sure to check the website and message board on Friday PM, in case we need to reschedule.

The current list of riders planning to clip-in (weather permitting) is:

Anderson Barb tenative
Anderson Ron tenative
Beake Shane yes
Crawley Mary yes
Farrell Matt yes
Fischer Bill yes
Gollihur Ixsa yes
Harris Guy yes
Jagel Don yes
Kaufman Mark yes
Keller Eric yes
Mead Andrew yes
Olsen Bill yes
Palmer Curtis tenative
Pavelka Ed yes
Reagan Bill yes
Rosenbauer Tom
Salazar Juan yes
Smith Kelly yes
Spangler Keith yes
Zawodniak Len yes
Zion Dave yes

1 comment:

  1. Is anyone planning to have breakfast at Arner's in the morning? For that matter, does anyone know if they're open @ 6 on Sunday? I'm gonna need a good breakfast before this one.