Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2009 Eastern PA Super Randonneurs

Completing a super randonneur series is a great achievement. And doing so on the challenging events offered in the Eastern PA region is something the following Super Randonneurs should be very proud of:

- Daniel Aaron
- Rick Carpenter
- Judson Hand
- Guy Harris
- Eric Keller
- Kate Marshall
- Craig Martek
- William Olsen
- Juan Salazar
… you certainly have my highest regards for this milestone.

This trophy commemorates this milestone (there is room in the middle of the frame to mount a super randonneur medal with 2-sided tape).


Congratulations to these riders for reaching this milestone … the select few randonneurs who complete my series, can be confident of their ability to handle other challenges.

-Tom Rosenbauer
Eastern PA RBA

3 comments:

  1. I didn't apply for my SR medel in time. Guess I have to do the whole thing again next year!!!

    Thank you for the trophy Tom, that was really thoughtful. Hope to see you all again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom,

    A wonderful and thoughtful reward for a full PA series. Just curious, for the DIY set, did you use a standard black picture frame and then mount them with double-sided tape or use some type of "shadow box?" I have a drawer full of medals I'm trying to figure out what to do with.

    Thanks,

    George

    ReplyDelete